Relationships can be tough, funny, satisfying or gross but what really determines how much comfortable are you with your partner? Do you still have reservations about farting? Well, these are the signs of relationships at peak level comfort. Let’s see how comfortable is yours.
1. You Let It Rip Without Blinking Once.
You let it out loud. No holds barred. And you’re not even ashamed of it. This is you in your natural form.
2. You Can’t Wait To Exchange Some Saliva.
You don’t kiss, you try to each other and you love every moment of it.
3. Bathroom Privacy Went Out The Window.
Nothing says your relationship is at peak level comfort better than the “I don’t care if you’re in there. I’m gonna come in any way” move.
4. You Can Kiss Even With The Horrible Morning Breath.
Although not everyone is such a nasty freak. But if you’re able to do it then kudos to you.
5. You Don’t Mind Each Other’s Body Hair.
If yes then congratulations! Your love is deep and your relationship is at peak level comfort.
6. You Change Infront Of Each Other Without A Second Thought.
And your partner’s snide remarks just amuses you.
7. You Eat Like Savages In Front Of Each Other.
Remember your first date? Remember how gentleman-like you were eating back then in front of your partner? And now? Lol.
8. You Are Nicer To Your Friends.
And it’s always sarcastic remarks for your lover.
9. No One Feels The Need To Improve Their Wardrobe.
You’re like a lazy Panda. Both of you.
10. You Have Had S3x In Every Corner Of The House.
You just can’t get enough of each other.
11. You Love Getting All Sweaty On Each Other During It.
Nothing is coming between me smashing my lover. Sweat? We can take care of that in the shower. Together.
12. You Pop Each Other’s Spots.
It’s gross. Completely gross. But you do it anyway.
13. You Find Each Other’s Weird Features Sexy AF.
His big Adam’s Apple? Sexy! Her double chin? Sexy!
14. You Watch Everything Together.
You don’t mind watching Gilmore Girls with her and she doesn’t mind watching The Walking Dead with you.