Today’s special: Snake
Everybody loves a peaceful meal time with family and friends. A time wherein everybody gets to talk about their daily lives whilst enjoying a good meal together. Unfortunately for these diners, they ate at the wrong place and at the wrong time!

Diners at this unnamed restaurant were shocked when they noticed an extremely massive snake slithering in the restaurant’s ceiling—right above them! Customers started to panic, especially when the ceiling tiles started to crack, showing the snake’s massive body.
Fortunately, what seems to be a fire-fighter arrives and begins to pull on the snake. The gigantic reptile is eventually removed from the hole in the ceiling. Snake wranglers are seen wrestling the giant snake with metal hooks when the video ends.



Post a Comment