Her Young Son Came Home From A Party With Odd Marks. What Doctors Reveal The Cause? Surprising!

8:40:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

arm
If you have kids, chances are you have seen plenty of those big inflatable bounce houses at birthday parties or special gatherings. Up until now, you may have thought they were harmless fun, just a way for the kids to let out all that energy after eating a few too many slices of cake.
Turns out, bounce houses are a lot more dangerous than we ever imagined. Brenda Sanderson knows full well the dangers of a bounce house, after her 10-year-old son developed unexplained sores all across his body after jumping in a bounce house at a graduation party.
At first she thought it was nothing, but everything took a turn for the worse once they went to the doctor. Her worst nightmare had come true.
The marks on Sanderson’s son were constantly growing and oozing, signs of a serous staph infection. The doctors confirmed it after a short examination and made sure that she was aware of the dangerous situation.
Staph infection can become deadly pretty quickly if not treated immediately and properly, Once the doctor learned that the boy had been playing in a bounce house, it was obvious.
“It is like a wrestling mat. Staph infections come from a gym or something that’s not being washed or cleansed properly, will start to create a bacteria,” said the doctor according to Mad World News.
So before you rent a bounce house for your kid’s next birthday, make sure to ask the company about their cleaning procedures. Or better yet, just forget it and buy the kid a trampoline – two birds with one stone!
Please SHARE this story so parents will be aware of the dangers of dirty bounce houses!