When South Carolina firefighter Bill Lindler first noticed smoke coming from his neighbor’s yard, he ran to see if he could help. Then he heard them shouting that their puppy was still in the building. Bill grabbed his firefighting gear and sprang into action. Thankfully, he was able to save the little pit bull puppy, but that was just the beginning of their adventure together.
The pup, whose name is Jake, was badly burned on over 75% of his body. Unable to pay for his medical bills, Jake’s family had to give him up. Bill Lindler, however, saw an opportunity.
What a terrific story! If you want to know more about Jake and his fire safety work, follow hisFacebook page!
Share this inspiring story with your friends below!