1. Even onions need pantyhose to look fresh.
2. Separate potatoes, apples, and onions.
3. No more moldy berries.
4. Honey lasts a lifetime.
5. Spoiled milk is really not that spoiled.
6. Want scrambled eggs for a year?
7. Freeze leftover tomato paste.
8. Preserve fresh herbs.
9. Wrap banana stems.
10. Tin foil is for more than baked lasagna.
11. Chop, blanch, freeze!
12. Now that’s a wrap.
13. Keep ginger fresh.
14. Tomatoes don’t like to be cold.
15. Apples last practically forever.
16. Hide carrots in a sandbox.
17. Section off ground beef.
18. Do you flip over cottage cheese?
19. Throw out the tupperware.
20. “I like the taste of plastic cheese,” said no one ever.
21. Store fresh pineapple upside down.
22. Is your refrigerator running?
23. Lettuce can last.
24. Let scallions grow.
25. Have your cake and keep it fresh too.
Please share with your friends and family to pass on these helpful tips to keep food fresh!
[H/T:I Just Love This]