Coca-Cola is recognized across the globe as the most valuable brand in history, as well as the second most recognized phrase in the world after “hello.” In many place across the globe purchasing a Coke is ironically easier and less expensive than accessing clean water.
2. Remove blood stains from clothing and fabric.
3. Clean oil stains from a garage floor: let the stain soak, hose off.
4. Clean burnt pans: let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
5. Clean your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
6. Make pennies shine: soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
7. Remove stains from vitreous china.
8. Clean your toilet: pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
9. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.